Fantasica1&Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Policies & Information [READ ME BEFORE POSTING]

Go down

Forum Policies & Information [READ ME BEFORE POSTING]  Empty Forum Policies & Information [READ ME BEFORE POSTING]

Post by wickedLuzi Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:04 am

Hey, welcome to the unofficial Fantasica v2.0 forums! We hope you look around, join, trade, enjoy the community, and spread the word! This post is going to outline a few rules and policies but also act as a reference for various parts around the forum. Read this post to find out what we have and what to keep in mind! Trading rules will be listed separately.

Rules

• Forum rules are basically the same as anywhere else - no harassment, bullying, spam, insulting, racism, no posting of lewd images, etcetera.

• We are a gaming and friendly community, so keep the flaming and arguing to a minimum. If you are found being aggressive, argumentative, or insulting other users, administrators and moderators may possess the right to warn or suspend you, depending on how critical the situation is. We may be entitled also to close down threads if the urgency arises.

• Anyone found to have scammed another user (if, for example, there is evidence of you keeping someone's card from an 'album trade') will be permanently banned from the forums.

• The trading center has its own set of rules (will be added once created). Read them before posting a thread there! (Especially keep in mind the one-thread-per-member rule.)

Hey, what happened to my post/thread?
Sometimes, you might post a thread or a post and suddenly - it's gone. Why would this happen?

• It may have been moved or merged into a more appropriate sub-forum or thread. While a moderator or administrator may PM you about where to find it, that might not always the case. To find your thread or posts, go to your profile --> statistics --> find all messages/topics written by the user.

Last edited by wickedLuzi on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
wickedLuzi
wickedLuzi
Admin

https://fantasicaunofficial.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Forum Policies & Information [READ ME BEFORE POSTING]  Empty Penalty for breaking Forum rules

Post by wickedLuzi Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:56 pm

What happens if I break a rule?

Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :

1st rule break (Minor offence):

Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken.

For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued.

2nd rule break:

Another warning

3rd rule break:

On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.

Another breach of rules:

After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.

If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.
wickedLuzi
wickedLuzi
Admin

https://fantasicaunofficial.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum